Herefordshire Marches Federation of Academies incorporating
Lord Scudamore, Sutton and Kings Caple Academies.
We currently have the following vacancies at
Kings Caple Academy
2 x 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistants Level 2
We are looking to appoint experienced SEN Teaching Assistants to support a Key Stage 2 pupil with immediate start.
1st vacancy 15 hours per week across 5 mornings plus an additional 5 hours each day as Lunchtime Supervisor – both term time only.
Salary: £6,001 – £6800 per annum plus £1,701 – £1,757 per annum
2nd vacancy 10 hours per week across 5 afternoons – term time only.
Salary £4,001 – £4,533 per annum.
- Have a Certificate in Learning Support (or equivalent)
- Have experience of working as a Teaching Assistant SEN Level 1 or equivalent
- Have an awareness of Attachment Disorder
- Have experience of dealing with challenging behaviour
- Have completed ‘Positive Handling’ training
- Be someone who has excellent interpersonal skills with pupils, staff and parents.
- Be able to enthuse and inspire children.
To request an application pack please contact:
Chris Watkins at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed applicants will be contacted after the closing date.
Closing date for applications – Monday 24th April at 12 noon.
Interviews to be held on Monday, 1st May 2017
HMFA is committed to the protection and safety of its pupils and therefore all candidates will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level.