- TEACHER TRAINING
- JOB VACANCIES
- PARENT ZONE
- PUPIL ZONE
How we are elected?
First, we decided if we’d like to be a Pupil Councillor. Then, gave a short presentation to the class to show our strengths and abilities to be a Pupil Councillor. We were then voted for by our class mates.
What makes a good Pupil Councillor?
• Good listener
• Share ideas
Our role as councillors
• To have ideas to make our school better
• To help promote the good practice in our school
• To be a voice for the pupils
• To support pupils that need it
• Share pupils ideas with staff
• To continue to find ways to reduce bullying.
• To have termly Road Safety projects and competitions.
• To support Mrs Williams fundraising project by holding regular cake stalls.
• To continue to promote the good work of our school.
What we’ve achieved this year?
• Planned and shared road safety information throughout the school
• Organised a Road Safety Competition
• Researched and led an assembly on Autism for years 5 and 6
• Make posters to promote Red Nose Day
• Made Worry Boxes to go in every KS2 classroom.
• Discussed methods to reduce bullying and cyber bullying in and out of school.